Thursday, June 12, 2008

Part 3-Final-Mobile icons and Wallpaper Design

Wow finally....

present and done all my mobile icons and wallraper design..
happy ~~!!

but the next project is coming
anyway i'm enjoying the progress


so after some of user test on the past article  
i had edited my address book..
finally came out with tis...



so izit look more obvious??


For my vector icon-
here they are


so ??look nice?ok not?
pls remember to leave ur comment b4 you leave wor~
hihi





n these are some of the progress for my mobile icons design

1.Mind Mapping



2.Vector icons-sketches

Step-1

Step-2

Step-3

Step-3 (refine)

Pixel icons-sketches
Step-1,2,3

Wallpaper-sketches


then come out v this







So all of these are my final outcome 
n also my submission for this very first project in Digital Design for Multimedia 2008





remind:
remember to gift so comment b4 you close/leave this window
PLS


Thanks

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They are very nice and creative designs. Actually i find it's rather attractive. Able to grab people's attention at once but i think some of the designs can be improved further. Nice work. :)